Midwest Plating Company in St. Louis, MO offers both a matte and bright finish on its tin plating. Electroplating is a process that applies a top coat to electrical connectors—providing exceptional corrosion protection. Depending on your business needs, each finish has its own qualities:
Bright Tin Plating
- Shiny, reflective finish that is aesthetically desirable
- 100% pure tin
- Could discolor when exposed to high temperatures
- More additives than the matte process to produce the bright finish
- Smaller grain size
- Typical plating thickness is 200 – 350 microinches and can be tailored to meet customer specifications
- Can accommodate sizes up to 150″
Midwest is excited to launch our new line dedicated to bright tin in 2019!
Learn more about matte tin plating or contact us today to discuss which finish best meets your needs.